It’s the Law!
The USA PATRIOT Act (under the Bank Secrecy Act of 1970) requires gem and jewelry businesses, pawn brokers, money services bureaus, and merchant processor IPOs, as “financial institutions,” to maintain a formal Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program.
Failure to comply can result in fines, imprisonment, legal defense cost, negative publicity and risk of fraud.
We Help You Comply with
- Easy, affordable, internet-accessible solutions
- Automated customer design of your AML Program
- 12 simple online sessions that can be completed in 3 hours or less
- Online tools for annual upgrade and renewal (as required by the US Treasury)
- Ongoing live support
3 Easy Steps to Compliance
- Learn the Regulations with our Online Tutorials
- Design Your Program with our Online Tools
- Download your Completed, Customized AML Manual and deploy in your business