Anti-Money Laundering Program Creation
Did you know most jewelers are required to comply with Anti-Money
Laundering (AML) laws under the USA PATRIOT Act?
Due to the shift in how business gets done, it’s a good idea
to review your current program or determine if you need one.
JewelPAC™ makes it easy
Together with the Jewelers Vigilance Committee (JVC), we’re offering JewelPAC: a new and improved online AML program resource.
JewelPAC combines JVC’s expertise regarding legal issues impacting the jewelry industry with Jewelers Mutual’s trusted guidance.
Features and Benefits
- Avoid stress by using our proprietary software program that automatically creates the customized AML program documents required of you
- Save time by administering employee education and training directly to your staff
- Have peace of mind with automatic updates that help keep your program up-to-date
Log in to your current program
- Click "Buy a PAC Bundle" above. (The Bundle includes all wizards for complete PAC setup.)
- Choose which bundle you would like to purchase and click “Purchase this Bundle”.
- Access your modules by clicking "My Sessions" above.
- Click on a “Take Test” icon and the module will start. Completion is estimated to take 2-3 hours and can be finished in several sessions.
Please be sure to finish your current module before navigating away.
- After completing all modules, click the printer icon to print your AML documents, including your Customized AML Policy and Certificate of Training.
- To train employees separately (or annually), purchase the “Employee PAC Training” bundle alone; you do not need the whole PAC Bundle for this.
Visit JVCLegal.org for more information on compliance
requirements, frequently asked questions, and other AML services they offer.